I thought this was a cute tee from American Apparel with a cute French saying on it – I just figured…Read More
This outfit is a new thrift store favorite! I found these cute ‘newsboy’ short pants a few weeks ago and fell…Read More
Check out this sweater! It was my first Etsy purchase and I’m thrilled with it. The tag says ‘Non Stop’ and…Read More
Hey there! This is my casual ‘coffee run’ outfit which was built completely around these Steven by Steve Madden heels. MEOW…Read More
We’ve been having such nice, warm weather here in LA! I loved bringing out my summery clothes this weekend. I planned…Read More
Happy Monday! These Vaneli boots and 80’s Wilson’s jacket are among my favorite estate sale finds of all time. I…Read More
Urban Outfitters had these polka dot jeans on sale last week for half off! I love that the raised dots are…Read More
I felt so lucky to score these Versace for H&M heels from last year’s collaboration – I love how they look…Read More
This is quite a departure from my usual heels! I go through ‘sneaker spells’ where I live in shoes like this…Read More
Every time I wear this Karen Kane blouse I think of that line from Napoleon Dynamite about the big sleeves. I…Read More
“I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!” – Marilyn Monroe
I completely agree, Ms. Monroe.
Buying shoes is one of the great joys of womanhood, and heels especially are fashion gold!
Unfortunately, designer high heels carry price stickers that say things like $575, $800, or even $3,250. That’s just mean, especially after you told the shoes they were so pretty.
That’s a car payment, a month’s rent, or a good chunk of a school loan for a lot of people. Ouch!
Should you really have to choose between sexy shoes and groceries? No, you shouldn’t.
Fashion Heels for Less
For most women, finding a great pair of heels is cause for celebration. And if those shoes are affordable, that’s even better. Affordability gives us room in our pocketbook to enjoy our shoe fashions and still be able to take care of the rest of our life.
Okay, that was a lot of responsible thinking right there. I believe that deserves a new pair of shoes.
What to Look For
What should be considered when hunting for a great shoe deal (besides price)?
• Tried and true brand names that you already trust
• New looks to set you apart and blaze your own style trail
Your closet needs both!
Oh, and when we talk about fashion heels for less, we mean prices of $50 or under. You’re welcome.
Take Me There Now!
Women’s fashion heels galore from eight great companies:
• 6pm: This company has, literally, thousands of shoe styles to choose from. You can sort by heel height, price, color, special occasion, materials, and more for very accurate shopping.
• Ci Ci Hot: Based in California, this company has hundreds of super-hot heels to choose from. And about 90% of their heels are priced at $50 or less.
• Go Jane: The only non-American store listed here, Go Jane is based out of Canada. Their selection is fantastic, and they have a handy price slider bar so you can adjust your search to exactly what you’re looking for.
• ModDeals: Another California based company, ModDeals offer astoundingly low prices and a good selection of shoe fashions.
• Pink Basis: Also based in California, Pink Basis’s heels section boasts thousands of styles. Prices go up to nearly $400, but their $50 and below selection is brilliant!
• Shiekh Shoes: Shiekh Shoes has a strong store presence here in California with 82 branches scattered all over the state. Combine that with wicked styles and sizes ranging from 3 to 16, and you have a pretty cool store!
• Shoe Land: Shoe Land started as a local store in Florida and Georgia and has now expanded to a strong online presence. With a nice variety of exclusive styles to choose from, good quality, and very attractive prices, they are totally worth bringing west!
• Overstock: Don’t forget Overstock. Their selection in every price bracket is huge, and you can sort by brand name to track down deals on your favorite designers.
Enjoy your excursion into guilt-free shoe shopping. You and your closet are worth it!