I’m always interested in which beauty products other women are using and especially which ones make it off the vanity and into a purse or makeup bag. Here is a round-up of my current faves that I toss into the car with me for a busy day or pack for a get-away – I brought each one of these to Puerto Vallarta last week and they were perfect! Here goes:
1. I use this CC stick as a concealer or a foundation – it’s creamy and lightweight.
2. My new favorite mascara – tremendous color and curl.
3. Perfect creamy blush that doubles as a lip tint – an absolute miracle.
4. Best. Brow. Ever. – my brows are very pale and this gives them just what they need.
5. Rich, long-lasting color and the perfect red.
6. My hair gets pretty limp and flat by the end of the day but this perks it right up.
7. I need to be more heavy-handed with this – it warms me up and doubles as eyeshadow.
8. A long-time favorite – one in my bag and one on my nightstand.
9. For blush and bronzer – possibly the most luxurious thing I own and I’m in love with it.
10. In ‘Carthage’ – my favorite pop of pink.
00. This cream makes my hands, legs and arms smooth and shimmery.
I hope you enjoyed this peek inside my makeup bag. I’d love to hear about your favorite beauty products!