I’m so excited to share this inside look at my beauty closet and routine with you! Recently the ORG Skincare team came to my home to help me highlight some of my favorite products and today I’d like to share my Top 5 Must Haves
1. Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara. This is the best mascara I’ve ever used – it curls, lengthens, creates volume, doesn’t dry out my lashes and most importantly it gives my lashes an intense dark color that doesn’t fade at all. My lashes are pale blonde so this rich color is really important to me!
2. O.R.G. Mineral Peel Face. This is the most important part of my skincare routine. This organic peel is the foundation for everything else I use. If I start out with a smooth, exfoliated face then my serums and moisturizers work better (and I use less) plus my make-up looks more even and not ‘cakey’. I’m addicted to rubbing this product in to my face and getting rid of all those little dead skin peel-y things. Lately, I’ve been using it on the back of my hands and it’s starting to fade those freckly sunspots!
3. Chanel Ultra Correction Lift. I love the way this lightweight serum plumps my skin and makes my make-up glide on easily. It’s a little pricey for me so I save it for special occasions when I want to look especially smooth and use it right after the mineral peel for extra ‘POW’.
4. Merle Norman Super Lube. Is there anything this old-school moisturizer can’t do? I learned about this one from my mom and it’s been around forever. It’s a little too greasy for my entire face but I use it on my lips, cuticles, elbows and on my heels at night and put on a pair of socks for an intensive treatment. I also use this to remove stubborn long-wearing lipstick.
5. Creme de la Mer. This had been recommended to me so many times by ladies with lovely skin that I had to break down and buy it. I bought my second jar at the duty-free shop at LAX and saved a bundle. I love how dewy this makes my skin feel. It’s my second most important product I use – right behind my peel. If I only have time to do two skincare things it’s always exfoliate then apply this cream. It’s important to rub it between your fingertips first to warm it up and then just pat in on all over your face and neck.
*For a limited time O.R.G. Skincare is offering my readers a 10% discount off all O.R.G. products plus will include a free mask (valued at $10 each). Offer ends 10/07/13 Please use PROMO CODE: kristixoxo